Since I am Australian I have no idea how American school terms work. In australia we start our year at feb of the year and have our two month break from december-jan, so basically its easly at the start of a new year, there is a new grade or term. I want to write a sort of "breaking dawn" fic but first of all I need to know.
2. There are no specifics in the book that actually says she would go to Alaska right? Which would you rather see, alaska or dartmouth?
3. If bella and Edward have their wedding in August, how long after that till she would start university? When will she start uni? So I know where to put them in the right months and such (Want to follow proper structure)
4. Also she wants to be changed after the wedding right? But yet she plans on going to university...? Is this possible? What about the bloodlust? Did I miss something in the book do you think she would be deferring uni for a year? Does anyone have any ideas?
5. Didn't she say that the whole cullen family will be there to help her? Does that mean that if I send her and Edward to alaska for uni after the wedding that I should get the cullen's to follow?
6. Anything else or little plot things that I might of missed that you guys know of that will help the fic better.
If you guys only know the answer to one or two please post for me. I am just confused about some of the plot and american university start and end dates as such. How could she go to uni if she was changed aswell? Do you think it would be plausible if I try and get Edward to persuade her to enjoy uni life as a human for one year? Or would you rather see her changed, and unrealistically going to university with her newborn instincts?
SO CONFUSED sorry for the long post