It's a spread about '9 1/2 Things You Didn't Know About' and Rob was included.
this is the biggest version i have, im not sure if its readable
1. You've probably clocked 22-year-old Robert as posh prefect Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies. But now he's ditched the broomstick for vampires in new bloodtastic film Twilight, based on the first of the mega-selling books by Stephenie Meyer.
2.Robert has a large number of fans already. Three thousand teens mobbed him at a signing for Twilight in San Francisco. During the rush, a number of people fell, one girl broke her nose and another fainted.
3. More craziness from fans: while shopping in New York, Robert was taken aback when a seven-year-old fan asked him to bite her. "She went really quiet and she was like, 'Can you bite me?' It wasn't a joke," says Robert. "I looked at her and though 'Do you know what you're saying?'".
4. Robert's good looks landed him a role in Hackett's 2007 advertising campaign.
5.He's not just a pretty face though - Robert is a secret singing star and performs two tracks on the Twilight soundtrack. He can serenade us any day........
6. Rob is famed for his big hair. But why is it so huge? He says, "I stress out all the time, grabbing my hair. It's so funny how that's become a thing, my stupid hair."
7. His dad's a vintage-car dealer - which explains his love of old vehicles. His ideal car is a vintage Porsche or a '70s Ferrari.
8. Robert is a massive fan of oldie singer Van Morrison: "I've been sort of obsessed with him for years. I rarely discover new music."
9. He reckons the worst thing about filming Twilight was the "aerial running". He says "You're balancing your entire weight on two straps, on your crotch and also being pulled along at 35 miles per hous pretending to run, which makes it chafe against everything."
½ Robert's favorite dinosaur is the diplodocus
this picture is ownership of my friend becca, who took it and uploaded it for me, so thanks becca :)!
also thanks to hysteria_09 for pointing out a mistake i made, and typing out the article :)