AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ok so I'm sitting at home... doing my math homework, and my dad walks in to my room and says "something came for you" and he hands me this big yellow envelope... and it looks vaguely familiar. So I take it and I open it... and this is what i find.
I'M FLIPPINGGG OUT RIGHT NOW. I'd sent these two pics and a letter during the summer, and I honestly had lost all hope of getting anything in return... This seriously, honestly, proves that Rob is a great guy. He takes time to read fanmail and sign pictures for crying out loud. I didn't know it was possible to fall even more in love with him...
EDIT: So a lot of people are asking about how I did this.. it's quite simple really, so I'll just post what I wrote here instead of individually re-posting it for those who ask..
This is what I did:
1) write a letter
2) put that letter in an envelope (yellow manila if you plan on sending pics)
3) include one or two pictures if you want to get them signed
4) put those pictures in the envelope and address it to him
Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
London SW1Y 4SP
c/o Endeavor Agency
9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
5) include another envelope (big enough to fit both pictures) within the original envelope, so that he can send it back to you with little hassle. oh and don't forget stamps on both envelopes... and if you're INT'L then I think you need some sort of international stamp thingy.. :]
6) send! yeah. GOOD LUCKKKK!!!! :D