november fanfiction contest
Starting this month we're going to have a monthly fanfiction contest. Here's how it's going to work...
On the 1st of the month, you'll get a prompt posted by one of the mods. Post a link to your entry in the prompt post by midnight on the 25th of the month.
On the 26th of the month, we'll gather up all the entries and make a poll for all members to vote on! We'll have a winner every month who will get their winning story featured on the next month's prompt post.
- this should go without saying, but must be Edward/Bella
- must be at least 500 words, cannot exceed 5,000 words
- any rating, but if R or above, it MUST be labelled as such in your entry comment
- when linking us to your entry, please include standard information(title, author, ect.)
- must be written FOR this contest, meaning please don't link us to something that you'd already posted elsewhere before the contest opened.
- prompt word/phrase must be included somewhere in the entry.
November's prompt is...
take it off
Feel free to take that however you want. You don't have to hit the nail on the head, but the phrase/word does have to appear in your entry at some point. ;-)
Entries are due November 25th!
Any questions about how this will work? Post them here!